The EBV Foundation’s mission is to:
- Provide small grants to graduates of the EBV program.
- Work with EBV graduates to develop their business plans.
- Provide mentors to participating veterans to assist in the development of their business.
- Promote the growth of EBV graduate-owned businesses.
- Raise donations and provide funds to the participating schools.
To date, the EBV Foundation has given $414,850 in grants to 230 EBV graduates.
The EBV Foundation works closely with all the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities consortium universities with a collaborative set of goals and objectives. If you are interested in applying to the EBV National Program, click here.